Latin American Business and Development Initiative
Programs and Activities
To meet our objectives we support activities that will enhance the business competitiveness and extend cooperation with Latin American countries, agencies, universities and Hispanic population in the United States.
Our programs and activities are designed to improve and promote economic, social, politicaland business development and trade opportunities among the Latin American community that contribute to the economic wellbeing of the state of Louisiana.
The Latin American Business and Development Initiative works in conjunction and in support of regional, national and international organizations as well as with several of our university’s departments and colleges.
Programs and Activities under Latin American Business Development Initiative
- The Hispanic Business and Leadership Institute
- Capacity Building and Training Development Programs
- Costa Rica Study Abroad Program
- Chamber of Industry of Costa Rica- Institute for Business Excellence
- SME’s Observatory of Costa Rica
- 2 plus 2 Cooperative Transfer Program in Business
- Gobiernos Locales Digitales (Local Governments of Latin America)
- ALAS - Association of Latin American Students at Southeastern Louisiana University
- EFL - English For Life Education Program - Panama