The Miss Southeastern Louisiana University pageant is a preliminary competition as part of the Miss Louisiana/Miss America Organization.
To compete you must:
• Be between the ages of 17 and 24.
• Be a United States citizen.
• Meet residency requirements for competing in a certain town or state.
• Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss America Organization.
• Be in reasonably good health to meet the job requirements.
• Be able to meet the time commitment and job responsibilities as set forth by the local program in which you compete.
The Miss Southeastern Louisiana University pageant organization follows the same guidelines for the judging process that are set forth by the Miss America Organization.
The Miss America Preliminary Competitions and their weighted score values are:
• Lifestyle and Fitness in Swimsuit - 15%
• Evening Wear - 20%
• Talent - 35%
• Private Interview - 25%
• On-Stage Question – 5%
For instructions on composing your resume and defining a platform click on the following link: http://www.misslouisiana.com/forms%26resources.php
Steps: 1. Scroll down to the section entitled "Judges"
2. Click "Sample Resume" and use as guide
3. Click "Platform Instructions" and use as guide
*For the Miss Southeastern Louisiana University pageant not all forms are required as are required to compete in the Miss Louisiana state pageant.
Congratulations Miss Southeastern 2013