The Miss Southeastern Louisiana University pageant is a preliminary competition as part of the Miss Louisiana/Miss America Organization.
Miss Southeastern 2017
Are you interested in apply for the title of Miss Southeastern?
The Miss Southeastern Louisiana University pageant organization follows the same guidelines for the judging process that are set forth by the Miss America Organization.
- Enrolled full time at Southeastern Louisiana University
- 2.5 Cumulative GPA
- Be enrolled in Southeastern for the entire year of reign
- Be between the ages of 17 and 24.
- Be a United States citizen.
- Meet residency requirements for competing in a certain town or state.
- Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss America Organization.
- Be in reasonably good health to meet the job requirements.
- Be able to meet the time commitment and job responsibilities as set forth by the local program in which you compete.
- Lifestyle and Fitness in Swimsuit - 10%
- Evening Wear - 15%
- Talent - 30%
- Private Interview - 25%
- On-Stage Question - 20%
- Deadline for Miss Southeastern Application - Oct 16, 2017
- Mandatory Contestant Meeting - Oct 20, 2017
- Music deadline - Nov 1, 2017
- Children’s Miracle Events - November 13-17, 2017
- Children’s Miracle Network Deadline – Nov 17, 2017
- Rehearsals - Nov 29 & 30, 2017
- Pageant - Friday, Dec 1, 2017