Renter's Insurance

It is highly recommended for resident students to purchase renter’s insurance. The University is not responsible for damages (water, smoke, etc.) or theft of resident student property. In some cases, resident parent/guardian homeowners’ policy may extend coverage to room and property in on-campus housing, but it is strongly advised that residents check with an insurance agent. Refer to the two resources below for additional advice on purchasing a low cost renter's insurance plan: 


Consumer Affairs

NSSI Renter's Insurance