Southeastern’s residential community is home to over 2,700 students. Residents live only a short walk or Lion Traxx ride to classroom buildings, the library, computer labs, dining locations, and the Student Union. A section of some residence halls are designated for special interest housing communities including students involved with Living Learning Communities, sororities and fraternities.
On Campus Residents
Apply now for the following Terms:
- Summer 2020
- Greek Fall 2020
- Fall 2020/Spring 2021 Academic Year
Anticipated dates for the 2020-2021 academic year application:
- Returning Student Room Selection for Honors: June 1-5, 2020
- Returning Student Room Selection: June 2-5, 2020
- New Student Room Selection for Honors: June 22-25, 2020
- New Student Room Selection: June 23-25, 2020
Students must have a completed housing application with associated fees to participate in room selection and roommate matching.