Southeastern’s residential community is home to over 2,700 students. Residents live only a short walk or Lion Traxx ride to classroom buildings, the library, computer labs, dining locations, and the Student Union. A section of some residence halls are designated for special interest housing communities including students involved with Living Learning Communities, sororities and fraternities.
On Campus Residents
Apply now for the following Terms:
- Spring Only 2020
- Greek Spring Only 2020
- Summer 2020
- Fall 2020/Spring 2021 Academic Year
Anticipated dates for the 2020-2021 academic year application:
- Roommate Matching: February 3-April 30, 2020
- Returning Student Room Selection for Honors Students: May 4-7
- Returning Student Room Selection: May 5-7
- New Student Room Selection: May 26-28, 2020
Students must have a completed housing application with associated fees to participate in room selection and roommate matching.