If you are interested in advancing your degree, the RN to BSN On-Demand program is what you, as a working professional, need.
This one year program is built around you! Our faculty members are here to help. Each student is assigned a Faculty Coach who will actively assist you one-on-one to navigate all aspects of the program — from start to finish. Concierge assistance and guidance are yours for admission, scheduling of classes, registration and completion of assignments and course work.
Southeastern was named a Military Friendly University. The School of Nursing has won multiple national and regional awards for both quality and value, and it is fully accredited by the CCNE. It also recently received the Nightingale Award from the Louisiana Nightingale Foundation.
With new cohorts starting in August, January and June, you can start when it’s most convenient for you. We will be with you each step of the way!
- Flexible 100% online program
- Structured for working nurses
- Up to 45 hours of credit may be granted for prior education
- Credit for prior nursing experience
- Earn BSN in only 31 nursing credit hours
- All nursing courses offered every 8 week term
- Complete in as little as 1 year (may take more than 1 year if part-time)
- Dedicated RN to BSN faculty to serve as your personal Faculty Coach and Instructor
- $9,500 (US residents) total — covers tuition, books, and all fees
- Payable in 3 installments
- All nursing courses taught by dedicated Southeastern faculty members
- Direct pathway from ASN to BSN admission
- Tailored assignments for professional growth
- Unencumbered RN license
- Graduate from accredited associate degree or diploma nursing program
- Must have earned a “C” or better on all nursing and required pre-requisite courses eligible for transfer