There are a variety of resources available to help you transition to the Southeastern environment. Some of the most referenced sources are listed below.
Policies & Procedures
- Faculty Handbook
- Plagiarism guidelines
- Copyright Policy
- Distance Education Policy
- Responsible Computing Policy
- Center for Faculty Excellence-your one-stop shop for faculty support.
- Sims Memorial Library-offers a variety of specialized services for teaching and research.
- Office of Sponsored Research & Programs(OSRP)-assists with external funding opportunities and grant writing.
- University Counseling Center-provides free mental health counseling services to students, faculty, staff and their legal families.
- Client Services -supports the university community through computer hardware and software installation, repair, consultation, training and Help Desk assistance.
- Human Resources-assists with benefits packages and retirement options.
Additional resources can be found at http://www.selu.edu/faculty_staff/