Updates and Requests

Change Your Name

A student may file a request for a name change with the Office of the Registrar. Name change requests must be accompanied by copies of your social security card and legal documentation authorizing name change.

Change Your Address

It is imperative that all students provide the University with a current, up-to-date mailing address. You are now able to update your address online through your LEOnet account if you are a current student.

Academic Suspension Appeal

Students may appeal Academic Suspension using this form. You can read more information on our Academic Suspension and Academic Standing page.

Resignation Request

Students looking to dropping all their classes during a semester must complete a Resignation Request. Students are encouraged to gather the proper information about how resigning might impact their Southeastern account and Financial Aid eligibility.  

Duplicate Diploma Form