If you click on a URL and nothing happens
or you get a warning message asking if you want to "allow scripts to run,"
when using Electronic Reserves, an index, or a database you may not have java or
to electronic reserve materials or to take advantage of all the features in indexes
- Internet Explorer
- At the top of the screen click on "Tools," then "Internet Options"
- Click on the "Security" tab, then "Custom Level"
- Scroll down the list and check under "Scripting" that for each item "Enable" or "prompt"
- Click on "OK" or "Yes" until you return to your browser window
- At the top of the screen click on "Tools," then "Options"
- Click on the word "Content"
- Click "OK"