The log in
page protects your UserID and PIN by using encryption and requires that SSL (Secure
Sockets Layer) be enabled on your browser.
To enable SSL in your browser:
- Internet Explorer:
- On the toolbar at the top of your browser, go under Tools > Internet Options.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down to where it says Security.
- Make sure that the following boxes are checked:
- Click Apply.
- On the toolbar at the top of your browser, go under Tools > Options.
- Select Advanced.
- Click on the Encryption tab.
- Make sure that the following box is checked:
- Click OK.