Directions to Boat Dock on West Lake Maurepas
At the boat dock on West Lake Maurepas, we usually have the Gray Boat and a Go-Devil. You will need to bring your own gas for the boats, and also rememberto check them out officially through the calendar before you use them.
Driving directions to the dock on West Lake Maurepas:
- From Hammond/Southeastern, travel south on I-55.
- Take Exit 26 for Hwy 22 toward Ponchatoula/Springfield.
- Turn west toward Springfield.
- Follow the signs for Hwy 22 all the way to the intersection of Hwy 1039 and the sign for Steve Broviar Park.
- Turn left onto Hwy 1039, traveling south toward the Park.
- Travel 3.7 mileson Hwy 1039 (also calledBear Island Rd).
- At the 4-way intersection, with Black Lake Grill on your left, turn right, staying on Hwy 1039/Bear Island Rd.
- Continue another 1/4 of a mile over the bridge and gravel road as Hwy 1039/Bear Island Rd changes into Black Lake Club Rd.
- End at the Black Lake Bait& Tackle shop.
Black Lake Bait & Tackle
Owner: James Archer
25855 Black Lake Club Rd
Maurepas, LA 70449
GPS Coordinates: 30° 15' 34" N, 90° 39' 6" W