Our Mission: The Department of Transportation Services seeks to provide a safe and efficient transportation system for the student body, faculty and staff that emphasizes professional and courteous service while evaluating the campus transportation needs on an ongoing basis.
Summer 2019 SERVICE HOURS
|Shuttle Hours||Office Hours|
7:00 a.m. - 5:30p.m.
Closed on Friday
*No service is provided on weekends, semester breaks, or Holidays.*
LION TRAXX SHUTTLE STOPS
- University Center, Section 2, on N General Pershing Extension
- Between D Vickers Hall and Anzalone Hall, on Mane Street
- Azelea Circle in front of Pursley Hall
- Northeast corner of the Parking Garage
- TEC on N General Pershing, by Pennington Center
- University Center Section 6, on E Lion Lane
- Textbook Rental, Covered Pavilion NorthEast corner of Parking Lot
- Southeastern Oaks/Village, North side at the Covered Pavilion
The University operates a shuttle which is wheelchair accessible. For specific information please call 985-549-BUSS (2877).