Recruit on Campus
In addition to posting jobs and internships with our office, the Office of Career Services also provides a multitude of On-Campus Employer Services - all designed to assist you in selecting the right employees for your organization and its future!
For degree-requiring positions (or for Southeastern students one or two semesters from graduation), we offer:
- Tech-Connect, Specialized Technology Career Fair
- Teacher Career Fair, Specialized Education Career Fair
For positions appropriate for currently-enrolled Southeastern students, we offer:
Virtual Recruiting Options
Option 1: Special Informational Event
- A special informational event is an excellent way for employers to inform students about your company, upcoming opportunities, state of the industry, and/or other relevant company news/information.
- Your office would set up a special event with the purpose of providing information about your company via: link to company video/information, clip from hiring manager saying what your company looks for in an employee, and/or links to apply for your Handshake job postings.
- Career Services would promote your special informational event to our students (and alumni if applicable).
- See directions here: How to Request an Event
Option 2: Virtual On-Campus Interviews
- Your office would set up an interview date in Handshake linked to your Handshake job postings.
- You would choose pre-select interview option. A deadline for sign-up is established and publicized, resumes are collected by Career Services and forwarded to you, and then you select from that pool those you wish to interview, informing us of your selections at least three (3) days prior to your interview date so that we can help facilitate student/alumni applicant sign-up for time slots.
- Career Services promotes to students (and alumni if applicable) and coordinates the virtual interviews.
- Employers utilize their own software to conduct the actual virtual interviews.
- See more details here: Virtual On-Campus Interviews
Option 3: Virtual Open House with Optional Virtual On-Campus Interviews
- Your office would set up a special event date for your Open House in Handshake to talk about your company and interact with students virtually. (see special event directions above)
- We suggest using 30-, 45- or 60-minute time frames.
- You should include links to apply for your Handshake job postings on your special event page.
- Optionally, you can set an interview date that your office can coordinate, or Career Services can coordinate through Virtual On-Campus Interviews (see Option 2).
- Career Services promotes your Open House to students (and alumni if applicable) and, as an added option, either you or Career Services coordinates virtual interviews.
- Employers utilize their own software to conduct an Open House and the actual interviews.