To solve other problems with access, use the following troubleshooting checklist:
- Try a different browser
If you are using Internet Explorer, try using Firefox or Chrome.
- Check the settings in your Internet browser
- Enable cookies
- Enable SSL
- Turn off your popup blocker
If your browser, Google toolbar, or popup blocking program is set to block popups,
try turning the popup blocking feature off.
- Upgrade your browser to one of the following:
Internet Explorer (IE) version 8.0 or higher
Firefox 9.0 or higher
Checking your version of IE or Firefox and upgrading your Internet Browser
- Turn off your Internet accelerator
If you are using an Internet or Web accelerator, try turning it off.
- If you are an AOL user, use AOL to get online but then use Internet Explorer or Firefox to access the library.
- Install Adobe Acrobat Reader to read pdf files.